Sunday, April 15, 2012

i HEART you

And so begins my new great adventure. My heart swells with love, my feet are rooted with strength and my eyes are open wide with possibility. ~ FB post while on the bridge to my plane

Today is the day that I left the community I built on the Westside.  I have found so much love in my life from the incredible people that have colored my immediate world!  It is because of this that I actually have the strength to move to the other side of the planet!
Once we reached cruising altitude I really began to miss those incredible people.  As I started to peer into that sad space in my mind, I looked out the window.  And there it was! A fluffy white, heart-shaped cloud to remind me of the love that I have supporting me. That felt amazing to me.  I am so fortunate to have this backing.  I quickly snapped a picture.  Upon my review I noticed that I caught the "THIS SEAT DOES NOT RECLINE" sticker on the porthole window.  How perfect!  It is a sign that to me could mean a few different things: to remind me that it is not easy to find love; that it is not easy to keep love; or maybe that love never rests.  Any meaning will do because I think it is important to remember them all!

I love you amazing people in my life and I hope to share this Wonderful World with you!

4 comments:

  1. Alex, from one side of the world to another....can't wait to read what your experiences will be in Africa. I think you actually might still be on the plane, as I write this. Just returned from a week in Puerto Vallarta where we rendezvous'd with my Mom and 2 older sisters....Brad has become totally Mexican now and didn't want to leave. xo, Fco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post, Alex! Maybe the sign also means to live without regrets! There's no turning back now...you're off on your adventure and looking toward the future. I'm so excited for you and happy you started this blog so we can all follow along. Have a great time in NYC my love! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing you in a few hours, my sweet!! Cannot wait, and love your universe-shares ;) xoxoox J

    ReplyDelete