Thursday, May 15, 2014

PASSION

Passion is the most important drive in life.  Without it, there is no zest.  There is no sunlight shining through the trees.


I want to truly be a great motivator!  Internationally!!  I want to see the developing of individual’s skills, and the affects from this personal development in their lives.  I see the importance of this as enabling wonderful, capable people to be better than they ever thought they could be.  It comes down to empowerment.  Witnessing another human being in their happiness, achievements and fullness as a product of my assistance is something that brings immeasurable happiness to my life!
Too often we see people lacking confidence.  And this is not only due to of external forces.  Nine times out of ten, this lacking stems from an inner script discounting what we can achieve.  Whether it is from socio-economical struggles, family pressures, societal pressures or gender roles, these detrimental scripts create such unnecessary suffering.  Everyone on this Earth has a beauty and talent that when able to shine only proliferates, filtering back through the World. 
To do this, I myself need to become more settled with satiating my own needs, and allow myself to be driven through my passion which will allow me to find my personal happiness and fulfillment.  Some of this has to do with believing in the realization that I am strong, capable, deserving and desirable in many ways – that will fulfill me and make me happy.  


     PURPOSE - PROCESS - PEOPLE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment